25 August, 2011

Connections

It always fascinates me when the synchronicity of life starts to form a pattern.  It is as if it holds a certain vibration or tonal quality about it, to create a melody/harmony which accompanies the life path.  Each event leads you to the next as you transition.

Today I was blessed with a great conversation with my aunt.  She called to share with me some new developments in her career.  She found a way to use her current skill sets to help a subset of people that has always been part of her life.  As she talked I listened.  I could hear her song or at least the part of her life that had this particular tune attached to it.  I struck me how beautiful the pattern was.

Later, I was part of an online discussion group regarding the Mayan Calendar and its implications for America.  This involved the very person who has been attacking my ego and so I was a bit apprehensive at first.  What surprised me was how spirit took over and started asking questions that have been asked of me many moons ago.  

During this exchange we discussed how to take action and stand up for truth.  Some were very excited about blasting on Facebook their new found voice, others tossed out ideas of petitions and protests.  As these ideas are good, I was going deeper to figure out how spirit would rise to the occasion.  It seems as if we need a new way of creating change that learns from the lessons of the past and improves upon the methods.

Why not challenge our old patterns and find new avenues for change, for truth... in the end.. what would spirit do?  Spirit was asking me to think harder, listen from the heart to hear what it said.

The reality is I don't have the answer yet, but I know real change comes from within... and when you change your vibration, it will ripple out to create a shift.   

The connection is to listen to spirit... allow spirit to let the synchronicity to guide you on your path.  Let the song play your heart strings and then you will be in creation of something great!   

No comments: