29 August, 2012

Being Complete

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." ♥ ~ Anthony Hopkins


What does this quote mean to you?   Are you one who tries to people please, if so why?  Are you one that dominates a situation and if so why?  Do you shy away from larger crowds and tend to be quiet and reserved when around people?

I think the hardest lesson for humans to learn is to accept their being, inside and out and live according to their true nature, which if you believe is from a source, would be completeness. 

What does it mean to be complete?  

What do you need in order to be complete?

How do you know when you are complete?

Is complete being in love, attracting abundance, in good health, happy?

Answering these questions certainly asks you to go within and find your core essence and understand what it is you are made of.  What is the essence of you?  

I like to think being complete is having a very good sense of who and what you are.  By going within, listen to your urges, challenge your thoughts and allow your love of self to be overwhelming of your being.  Yes love yourself.  If you love yourself, then you will attract those also in love to your being.  Like attracts like and so love attracts love.  It is really beautiful when you start to put yourself and your beingness first.  We have to be in order to be with others in any relationship, friend, family, business, social, romantic or otherwise.

To go back to the quote posted... it would seem that being you... the you that was gifted to the planet at this time and space is all that matters.  So be the you, you were meant to be.. and YOU are the only one entity that can determine who that is.

Blessings,

Mystik Maven

No comments: